Before investing in any type of Tyre To Oil business, most business owners should know about the tyre to oil plant cost involved. There is a variety of Tyre to Oil Plant suppliers all over the world, so the costs and prices vary according to the different plant types. Kingtiger is a supplier that provides one of the most reasonable costs when it comes to Tyre To Oil plant projects.
The Kingtiger Group is a reliable supplier of tyre pyrolysis plants while providing waste Tyre to Oil machines at highly competitive prices. Below is more information on how this well-known supplier is able to balance customer costs and high-quality machinery.
The Application Of Energy Saving Methods
New Heating Systems
The latest Tyre to Oil plants on sale through a company Like Kingtiger has adopted the latest heating structures. These systems combine the benefits of direct heating systems (open fire) with an indirect heating system (wind), and together these systems improve how heat is used while saving energy.
Residual Gas Use
The combustible gas that is generated through the process of pyrolysis, is collected and then undergoes a process of de-dusting and desulfurization. This gas is then used as a fuel to provide heat to the reactor.
Between the casing and pyrolysis reactor, there are refractory materials present which prevents heat loss, while saving energy.
In the production of these plants, an auto-welding technique is used. This method reduces the costs of labor while improving the overall quality of these plants.
Excellent After Sales Service
The after-sales service from the Kingtiger Group is excellent. This company consists of a highly professional team which handles research, the design work, manufacturing, as well as maintenance of the machines sold. For business owners that run into issues with maintenance or installation, this professional and efficient team is here to help. This also contributes to significant savings when it comes to additional maintenance.
The Kingtiger Tyre to Oil Plants is sold around the world. There are already many of these plants in use in countries such as South Korea, the Philippines, Hungary, the UK, South Africa, and more. These plants are known for their high-quality and reasonable prices. For this reason, when it comes to the industry of tyre pyrolysis machines, the Kingtiger is one of the most competitive and reliable suppliers that you can find.
The Working Process
- The tyre shredder can be used to shred large waste tyres into smaller pieces.
- For the fully-continuous and semi-continuous Tyre Pyrolysis plants, these machines utilize an auto-screw feeder, which helps to maximize working efficiency, while lowering labor costs.
- The heating system heats up the reactor until the temperature reaches 160 ℃. In the oxygen-free environment, raw materials start to decompose, an oil gas generates which then flows into the manifold.
- The heavy particles present in oil-gas liquefies and is reserved in the heavy-oil tank. The light gas rises up into the condenser and then liquefies, this gas is then reserved in a light-oil tank.
- The combustible gases that are generated during pyrolysis are collected and cleaned and then returned to heat the reactor. Go on reading: https://www.reddit.com/user/kingtigergroup.